CoolSculpting in Atlanta
Schedule Your Free Atlanta CoolSculpting Consultation Now
Are you considering CoolSculpting in Atlanta? At Olansky Dermatology & Aesthetics, we are known as the Atlanta CoolSculpting experts and we want to do everything we can to help you feel confident in your skin. Therefore, beyond our comprehensive menu of treatments in general dermatology, we also offer proven cosmetic procedures to rejuvenate and contour your skin. We are proud to offer CoolSculpting to our Atlanta patients as one of the most innovative and popular aesthetic services to remove unwanted fat without surgery or downtime.
CoolSculpting technology relies on localized cooling (controlled cold lipolysis) to reduce subcutaneous fat and shape, contour and smooth the body. It is a non-invasive treatment that doesn’t require stitches, needles or downtime. If you have areas of stubborn fat that are persistent despite a healthy diet and proper exercise, you may be a candidate for CoolSculpting at Olansky Dermatology & Aesthetics. Choosing your Atlanta CoolSculpting provider can be confusing so we offer a no cost consultation to make your Atlanta CoolSculpting provider choice easy for you to make. CoolSculpting treatment is ideal for unwanted fat in the stomach, flank area (“muffin top” or “love handles”), thighs, chin and upper arms.
Reference: 1. Data on file. ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc.
How Does CoolSculpting (Fat Freezing) Work?
CoolSculpting is an FDA approved technology that uses a proven scientific process called cryolipolysis. Using a special vacuum-pressure device that gently draws adipose tissue into a controlled cooling application, the fat layers of the targeted area are frozen at a temperature below 10°C. In response, the fat cells are permanently destroyed without harming the surrounding skin or tissues. In the following 8 to 12 weeks, the body naturally eliminates these dead and frozen fat cells via the lymphatic system. Full results of a more attractive and contoured body are maximized about 90 days after treatment.
While CoolSculpting involves extreme cold temperatures to the unwanted fat cells, you will be kept very comfortable and pain-free during the treatment. In fact, many of our Atlanta patients choose to take a nap or read a book during their Atlanta CoolSculpting procedure. It is a brief, safe and comfortable way to permanently reduce unwanted fat without surgery or needles.
- Is the CoolSculpting procedure suitable for me?
- If you have noticeable bulges that you don’t like in certain areas, you are a likely candidate for CoolSculpting in our Atlanta office. If you are interested in the procedure, it is important to consult with an experienced Atlanta CoolSculpting physician. The procedure is a non-surgical alternative to liposuction but is not a viable solution for addressing obesity.
- Who is not a viable candidate for the CoolSculpting procedure?
- If you suffer from paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, obesity, cold agglutinin disease or cryoglobulinemia, you should avoid the CoolSculpting procedure. Always discuss any medical treatment options with a physician.
- Where can CoolSculpting target to remove fat?
- Fat bulges that are visible are areas that the CoolSculpting procedure can target. Common treatment areas include back fat, under-the-chin fat, love handles, the buttocks and bra fat. Each individual will consult with their physician to create a treatment plan that is tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Does CoolSculpting help get rid of a double chin?
- CoolSculpting is frequently used to help reduce visible fat bulges under the chin. It can take as few as two visits before patients begin to see results. Using CoolSculpting to get rid of double chin fat is as tolerable as using the treatment for any other area. Our Atlanta CoolSculpting experts will advise you on whether or not CoolSculpting is an appropriate treatment to eliminate your double chin.
- How is the fat removed from the body? How long do the results last?
- The fat cells are destroyed and natural mechanisms take over to process the cells and purge them from the body. As the fat cells are eliminated from the body, the results are permanent. However, the body can produce new fat cells, so consult with a physician to determine if CoolSculpting is the right approach for you.
- Is the CoolSculpting procedure safe?
- CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure that is used to reduce fat. The treatment has a well-documented safety and efficacy profile, which means it doesn’t hurt and produces desired results for the patient. The system is also designed to automatically shut down should the skin begin to get too cold.
Are you ready to discover what CoolSculpting can do for your body image and self-esteem? Contact Olansky Dermatology & Aesthetics today to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Atlanta CoolSculpting physicians. We look forward to helping you take advantage of the latest and most preferred fat removal technology available.