Erica Tarabadkar, MD, FAAD
- BS, University of Georgia
- MD, Morehouse School of Medicine
- Residency: Virginia Mason
- Residency: University of Washington
- Research Fellowship: University of Washington
- Board Certified in Dermatology
- Member: Women’s Dermatology Society
- Member: American Academy of Dermatology
- Member Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation
Dr. Tarabadkar chose Dermatology because she enjoys the close patient interactions and producers that come with the specialty. She has received numerous awards and recognition, including receiving the Ryan and Reginald Wimberley Community Service and Humanism in Medicine Award, the Department of Medicine: Internal Medicine Award, the Award for Laudable Academic Achievement in Pathology, and other major achievements. Additionally, Dr. Tarabadkar was Co-Chief Resident during her Dermatology Residency at the University of Washington.
Before joining Olansky Dermatology & Aesthetics, Dr. Tarabadkar was an assistant professor at Emory’s School of Medicine, serving in the Department of Dermatology. For her, connecting with patients is the most rewarding aspect of her practice. Dr. Tarabadkar is married and has 2 children. She enjoys running and spending time with her family.