Jodi E. Ganz, M.D., F.A.A.D
- BS, Cornell University
- MD, University of Virginia
- Internship: Brigham & Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Residency: University of Virginia
- Board certified in Dermatology
- Member: American Academy of Dermatology
- Member: Atlanta Dermatological Association
- Member: ISVVD (International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease)
- Member: National Vulvodynia Association
- Member: Women’s Dermatologic Society
Dr. Jodi Ganz knew that she wanted to work with people at an early age, and explored psychology, nutrition and public health before she chose clinical medicine. She was drawn to dermatology specifically because it combined all the things she loved: on-going patient care, microscope work and surgery.
Dr. Ganz is married and has two children. Outside of the practice, she enjoys running, yoga and a good meal.