Thank you for your interest in a career with Olansky Dermatology & Aesthetics. We are a dermatology practice that has been proudly serving Atlanta for 40 years. Our values as a practice are to be patient-focused, team-focused, and community-focused. We offer our staff competitive pay and benefits package. Learn more about our open positions at the listings below.
Seeking certified medical assistant with Aesthetic experience for large practice with offices in Buckhead and Roswell. You will assist the provider with cosmetic treatments and other in-office procedures. We are looking for a candidate that is:
- Patient oriented, dependable, eagerness to learn
- Aesthetic/Dermatology experience preferred
- EHR experience with EMA preferred
- Skilled in Phlebotomy
- Occasional Saturday clinic required
Excellent benefits, salary negotiable with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Education: High school or equivalent (preferred)
Experience: Medical office (1 year preferred), Dermatology (1 year preferred), EMR systems (1 year preferred)
License/Certification: Certified Medical Assistant (preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations
Work Remotely: No
Interested candidates, please submit CV to:[email protected]
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
REPORTING TO: Front Office Supervisor
JOB PURPOSE: To answer and route incoming calls appropriately to the rest of the office. To schedule patients in a professional, clear, efficient, and accurate manner.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer inbound calls to the main office number – schedule calls that are related to general dermatology appointments accurately and swiftly.
- Answer transferred calls from clinical or billing team to assist with the scheduling of patients
- Place outbound calls when needed in order to schedule, rebook, or cancel appointments with patients
- Return voicemail message calls in a timely fashion – in accordance with company policy
- Provide the highest level of customer service possible to the patient
- Adopt and believe in the Mission Vision and Values of the company
- Job duties and descriptions may change as the company adapts over time
- Follow direction of Front Office Supervisor and other leadership team members
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
The postholder will work under the indirect supervision of the Front Office Supervisor, but will also be expected to
work under their own initiative. There is a need for excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail in order to
provide our patients with multiple options to see the provider of their choice coupled with accurately recording and
communicating that information back to the patient.
HOURS OF WORK
Monday thru Friday 7:30a to 4:30pm.
Interested candidates, please submit resumes to: