- Undergraduate Degree: Clayton State University
- Physician Assistant Degree: Medical College of Georgia
- Board-certified by NCCPA
- Member American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member National Psoriasis Foundation
- Member Georgia Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member Georgia Association of Physician Assistants
- Member American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Served in the U.S. Army as a SOCOM Advanced Combat Medic (Paramedic)
Wayne Emineth specializes in medical dermatology with an emphasis on Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Severe Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruptions, Severe Acne, and other Dermatologic and Autoimmune conditions. He has a vast knowledge of treating these conditions using biologic medications as an investigator in studies of Biologic medications as well as being a patient with autoimmune Arthritis and Psoriasis.
Mr. Emineth is one of the most experienced providers in the United States at clearing resistant and recalcitrant warts or verrucae and has extensive experience treating skin infections like MRSA, abscesses, mycobacteria, shingles as well as systemic viral and bacterial skin eruptions and rashes.
Mr. Emineth has great proficiency with Dermoscopy – the use of a handheld skin surface microscope to examine skin lesions and moles to discern and identify atypical lesions for biopsy. He has extensive dermatology surgery experience as well.
Mr. Emineth also authored a chapter in the textbook “Dermatology for Advanced Practice Clinicians.”
He is an advocate for veterans and their families. An avid hiker, Mr. Emineth endeavors to visit a new national park every year.