Humza Ilyas, M.D., F.A.A.D, F.A.C.M.S
- BA – Penn State University
- MD – Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia
- Residency – Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City
- Fellowship – University of Wisconsin
- Member American Board of Dermatology
- Member American Academy of Dermatology, and the American College of Mohs Surgery
Dr. Ilyas specializes in Mohs surgery and advanced reconstructive techniques. He also maintains an interest in both general and cosmetic dermatology. He has published widely and has presented his findings at numerous medical conferences. In addition, he has written textbook chapters on non-melanoma skin cancer for primary care physicians.
Dr. Ilyas is a native of Pittsburgh, PA. He and his wife, son & two daughters reside in Atlanta, and he enjoys traveling, sports, and spending time with family.