David Olansky, M.D., F.A.A.D, F.A.C.M.S
- BA, Emory University
- MD, Emory University
- Residency: Medical College of Virginia
- Board Certified in Dermatology and Mohs Surgery
- Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Member American College of Mohs Surgery and Oncology
- Member American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. David Olansky, inspired by his father’s life’s work in medicine, pursued a specialty in Dermatology first and then completed a fellowship in Mohs Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology.
Dr. Olansky completed a fellowship in Mohs Surgery & Procedural Dermatology at the University of Wisconsin, under the direction of Dr. Frederic E. Mohs who originally pioneered the technique for skin cancer removal.
David Olansky is married and lives in Atlanta. He loves jazz and classical music, enjoys travel and spending time with his family and cocker spaniel.