David Olansky, M.D., F.A.A.D, F.A.C.M.S
- BA, Emory University
- MD, Emory University
- Residency: Medical College of Virginia
- Board Certified in Dermatology
- Fellowship Trained in Mohs Surgery and Procedural Dermatology
- Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Member American College of Mohs Surgery and Oncology
- Member American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. David Olansky, inspired by his father’s life’s work in medicine, pursued a specialty in Dermatology first and then completed a fellowship in Mohs Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology.
Dr. Olansky completed a fellowship in Mohs Surgery & Procedural Dermatology at the University of Wisconsin, under the direction of Dr. Frederic E. Mohs who originally pioneered the technique for skin cancer removal.