Ajdin Kobic, M.D., F.A.A.D.
- B.S., Emory University
- M.D., Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Residency: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Mohs Fellowship: Emory University
- Board Certified in Dermatology
- Member, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, American College of Mohs Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member, American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
Dr. Kobic is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs micrographic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Kobic graduated from Emory University with a degree in Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology. He earned his medical degree and completed dermatology residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He returned to Emory University for a fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology focusing on skin cancer surgery and reconstruction as well as a diverse range of cosmetic surgeries and procedures including scar revision, blepharoplasty (eyelid lift), neck lift, liposuction, chemical peels, lasers, fillers, and neuromodulators such as Botox.
Drawing upon his extensive training, Dr. Kobic melds aesthetic excellence with surgical acumen to achieve optimal functional and cosmetic outcomes for each patient. He is dedicated to enhancing the well-being of his patients, employing innovative techniques to rejuvenate and revitalize their appearance.
Outside of the practice, Dr. Kobic is passionate about healthcare innovation. He is an avid soccer player, loves hiking, traveling to new places, and spending time with his family.