Atlanta Facial Fillers
Have you considered getting a facial filler to combat the signs of aging? Our Atlanta dermatology practice can take care of you with our wide range of dermal filler options, depending on your specific need. We are proud to help both men and women as they age with our facial filler services. These popular cosmetic dermatology treatments can add fullness to the skin as they help with eye wrinkles, bags below the eyes, smile lines, hallowed cheeks and deep facial wrinkles and folds. Let Olansky Dermatology Associates help you recapture a youthful appearance with our facial filler treatment in Atlanta.
Effective Wrinkle Treatments
Facial fillers are an extremely effective and popular treatment for wrinkles. Olansky Dermatology Associates is here to serve our Atlanta, GA patients with a variety of dermal filler treatments as you regain a youthful skin tone. Our wrinkle treatments include one of the following types of facial fillers:
• BOTOX – The most recognized cosmetic procedure for correction of stubborn frown lines and forehead wrinkles. BOTOX is FDA approved, safe and easy to administer.
• Dysport – Dysport treats moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows by reducing specific muscle activity. Wrinkles are caused by repeated movements and muscle contractions, which means they can even develop in younger adults.
• Juvederm – Hyaluronic acid-based filler is a smooth gel that is effective for filling in moderate creases around the mouth and to soften the appearance of scars.
• JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC - This injectable works by injecting Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler to instantly add volume and produce a subtle lift to three different areas of your cheek.
• Kybella – KYBELLA® is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.”
• Restylane – Hyaluronic acid-based fillers are recommended to replace lost volume to the skin and restoring a more youthful appearance. They are most effective with moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, and can also lessen the appearance of bags under the eye.
• Sculptra – Poly-L-Lactic Acid Fillers corrects the loss of facial fat. It improves hollow cheeks and smile lines.
How Do Facial Fillers Help Wrinkles?
Facial fillers help wrinkles by plumping up the skin around the injection site. They replace lost volume caused by aging and add fullness to the cheek, mouth, lips and chin. Our patients see visible results after just one visit. Each filler formula is effective for specific types of wrinkles. It’s best to let the physician choose the type of filler for greatest effectiveness for you.
Contact Atlanta Facial Fillers Specialists at Olansky Dermatology Associates in Atlanta today. Our cosmetic specialists are waiting to help you with your facial wrinkles through an effective facial filler treatment.